This battery holds what you promise! The Efest 20700 battery is capable of producing 30A continuous current and 30A discharge discharging the battery capacity of 3000mAh. The Efest 20700 3000mAh 30A is perhaps the best 20700 battery for powerful, high-power devices.
pro-akku .com recommendation (read why)
- maximum continuous discharge current recommended: 30A
- Maximum operating power recommended by us: 90W
Efest 20700 3000mAh 30A battery specifications:
- Nominal capacity: 3000 mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2900 mAh
- Rated voltage: 3.70V
- Normal charging: 2.00A continuous current to 4.2V voltage, maintenance current 80mA.
- Maximum charging voltage: 4.20V (maximum voltage to which the battery can be charged)
- Maximum charging current: 4.00A
- Lowest cut-off voltage when disassembling: 2.50V.
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 30A
- Dimensions: 70.2mm x 20.20mm
- Weight: 63.0 g
- Re-download: 500 times
- Chemistry: IMR
At least these things are taken into account when using the battery!
If your battery does not have a protective circuit, remember the battery safety and correct use of the battery! Li-Ion batteries contain a lot of energy and can even explode or ignite when used incorrectly.
- Use a high-quality charger to charge at the latest when the battery reaches 4.2V voltage.
- Always perform charging under supervision
- Do not disassemble the battery below the lowest discharge voltage (usually approx. 2.5V)
- Do not exceed the maximum charging current of the battery
- Do not exceed the maximum discharge current of the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery
- Do not attempt to remove parts from the battery or otherwise mechanically
- Do not exceed the maximum permissible battery temperature when charging or
- Do not use batteries with a damaged cover
- Do not attempt to remove the metal parts of the
- Do not let the battery get wet
- Do not connect cables or connectors to the battery with a standard soldering
- Store batteries so that they do not touch each other
- If your device has more than 1 battery, always use and charge them together