The LG MJ1 3500mAh 10A 18650 battery is a very powerful battery that is ideal for all devices with less consumption than 30W. Due to good features, this battery is also used in battery packs, such as e-bike batteries.
English review: https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/LG-18650-MJ1-3500mAh(Green)
”This is a very good cell with high capacity and good current capability, but it gets hot at full load (10-15A). This is one of the top cells when you need both capacity and current.”
This is a really good sensor with high capacity and good discharge current, but it heats up with high currents when dismantling. This is one of the best cells when you need both capacity and power.
- maximum continuous discharge current recommended: 10A
- Maximum operating power recommended by us: 30W
- HERE THE TOP CHARGERS
Specifications: LG MJ1 3500mAh 10A 18650 battery flat head, no protective circuit
- Nominal capacity: 3500 mAh
- Minimum capacity: 3400 mAh
- Rated voltage: 3,65V
- Normal charging: 1.70A continuous current to 4.2V voltage, maintenance current 50mA.
- Maximum charging voltage: 4.2V (maximum voltage to which the battery can be charged)
- Maximum charging current: 3.40A continuous current
- Lowest cut-off voltage when disassembling: 2.5V.
- Maximum continuous discharge current 10.00A
- Dimensions: 65.2mm x 18.4mm
- Weight: 49.0 g
At least these things are taken into account when using the battery!
This battery does not have a protective circuit that would prevent the battery from charging or uncharging. Therefore, remember to use the battery correctly! Li-Ion batteries contain a lot of energy and can even explode or ignite when used incorrectly.
- Use a high-quality charger to charge at the latest when the battery reaches 4.2V voltage.
- Always perform charging under supervision
- Do not disassemble the battery below the lowest discharge voltage (usually approx. 2.5V)
- Do not exceed the maximum charging current of the battery
- Do not exceed the maximum discharge current of the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery
- Do not attempt to remove parts from the battery or otherwise mechanically
- Do not exceed the maximum permissible battery temperature when charging or
- Do not use batteries with a damaged cover
- Do not attempt to remove the metal parts of the
- Do not let the battery get wet
- Do not connect cables or connectors to the battery with a standard soldering
- Store batteries so that they do not touch each other
- If your device has more than 1 battery, always use and charge them together
Reviews & Reviews
There are no product reviews yet.