AWT IMR 18490 1100mAh 16A battery has reliable AWT quality. The 1100 mAh capacity ensures long operating time and the maximum output current of 16 amps allows you to use the battery in powerful 18490 devices.
AWT is not a very well-known brand, but based on our experience and numerous tests carried out by our own and others, we think they are the best batteries on the market together with Sony and Panasonic batteries.
AWT IMR 18490 1100mAh 16A battery – specifications:
- Capacity: 1100 mAh
- Rated voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum output current: 16 A
- Download times: over 500 reloads
- Plus hub: Flat
- Protection: No circuit
- Usage: E-cigarette mods such as ProVari (requires button magnet), electric chimneys, flashlights, etc.
At least these things are taken into account when using the battery!
- This battery does not have a protective circuit that would prevent the battery from charging or uncharging. Therefore, remember to use the battery correctly! Li-Ion batteries contain a lot of energy and can even explode or ignite when used incorrectly.
- At least these things should be noted:
- Use a high-quality charger to charge at the latest when the battery reaches 4.2V voltage.
- Always perform charging under supervision
- Do not disassemble the battery below 2.5V
- Do not exceed the maximum charging current of the battery
- Do not exceed the maximum discharge current of the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery
- Do not attempt to remove parts from the battery or otherwise mechanically
- Do not exceed the maximum permissible battery temperature when charging or
- Do not use batteries with a damaged cover
- Do not attempt to remove the metal parts of the
- Do not let the battery get wet
- Do not connect cables or connectors to the battery with a standard soldering
- Store batteries so that they do not touch each other
- If your device has more than one battery, always use and charge them together