The AWT IMR 600mAh 8.0A 14500 battery is a high quality and powerful battery for devices with a maximum power consumption of less than 8.0A.
AWT is not a very well-known brand, but based on our experience and numerous tests carried out by our own and others, we think they are the best batteries on the market together with Sony and Panasonic batteries.
AWT IMR 600mAh 8.0A 14500 Battery Specifications:
- Capacity: 600 mAh
- Rated voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum output current: 8.0 A
- Download cycles: over 500 reloads
- Plus hub: Flat
- Protection: No circuit
At least these things are taken into account when using the battery!
If your battery does not have a protective circuit, remember the battery safety and correct use of the battery! Li-Ion batteries contain a lot of energy and can even explode or ignite when used incorrectly.
- Use a high-quality charger to charge at the latest when the battery reaches 4.2V voltage.
- Always perform charging under supervision
- Do not disassemble the battery below the lowest discharge voltage (usually approx. 2.5V)
- Do not exceed the maximum charging current of the battery
- Do not exceed the maximum discharge current of the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery
- Do not attempt to remove parts from the battery or otherwise mechanically
- Do not exceed the maximum permissible battery temperature when charging or
- Do not use batteries with a damaged cover
- Do not attempt to remove the metal parts of the
- Do not let the battery get wet
- Do not connect cables or connectors to the battery with a standard soldering
- Store batteries so that they do not touch each other
- If your device has more than 1 battery, always use and charge them together
Reviews & Reviews
There are no product reviews yet.