The MNKE IMR 3500mAh 30A flat-headed 26650 battery has been on the market for a long time, but its popularity continues. The MNKE 26650 battery can keep the voltage high even with hard discharge. High voltage when unpacking is always an advantage. The MNKE 26650 battery is a good choice for heavy duty use, it can handle 20A continuous current.
Pro-akku .com recommendation
- maximum continuous discharge current recommended: 25A
- Maximum operating power recommended by us: 75W
- FROM HERE Aspire's more powerful battery
Technical data: MNKE IMR 3500mAh 30A flat head 26650 battery
- Nominal capacity: 3500 mAh
- Minimum capacity: 3350 mAh
- Rated voltage: 3.70V
- Normal charging: 2.0A continuous
- Maximum charging voltage: 4.2V (maximum voltage to which the battery can be charged)
- Maximum charging current: 6.50A continuous current
- Lowest cut-off voltage when disassembling: 2.50V.
- Maximum continuous discharge current limited to 30A (pulse 60A)
- Dimensions: 65.5mm x 26.3mm
- Weight: 95.0 g
- Re-download: Not announced
- Chemistry: Li-Ion IMR LiMn2O4
At least these things are taken into account when using the battery!
If your battery does not have a protective circuit, remember the battery safety and correct use of the battery! Li-Ion batteries contain a lot of energy and can even explode or ignite when used incorrectly.
- Use a high-quality charger to charge at the latest when the battery reaches 4.2V voltage.
- Always perform charging under supervision
- Do not disassemble the battery below the lowest discharge voltage (usually approx. 2.5V)
- Do not exceed the maximum charging current of the battery
- Do not exceed the maximum discharge current of the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery
- Do not attempt to remove parts from the battery or otherwise mechanically
- Do not exceed the maximum permissible battery temperature when charging or
- Do not use batteries with a damaged cover
- Do not attempt to remove the metal parts of the
- Do not let the battery get wet
- Do not connect cables or connectors to the battery with a standard soldering
- Store batteries so that they do not touch each other
- If your device has more than 1 battery, always use and charge them together
Reviews & Reviews
There are no product reviews yet.