Molicel battery INR18650-P26A 2600mAh is a direct contender for sony vtc5a 18650 battery! Before the Molicel P26A 18650 battery, the Sony VTC5A was the best high-power battery cell on the market. The Molicel battery promises 35A discharge current, which is enough for the most rational device.
Molicell is the brand of E-One Moli Energy Corporation. E-one Moli is a Taiwanese lithium battery manufacturer founded in 1998.
Proakku recommended for continuous demolition: 25A
Continuous discharge with 35A current quickly makes the battery temperature very hot, which significantly reduces battery life. If you are disassembling the battery with 35A current, make sure that the battery temperature does not exceed 60°C
Molicell akku INR18650-P26A on meidän valintamme parhaaksi 18650 akuksi 25A tai 75W jatkuville purkuvirroille.
Ota yhteyttä sähköpostilla info (at) proakku.fi jos tarvitset kennot juotoskorvilla.
|Voltage||3.6 / 3.7V|
|Battery hub||Flat top / flat head|
|Discharge current||35 A max|
|Protective circuit||No circuit|
Link to the manufacturer's datasheet (datasheet PDF): http://www.molicel.com/wp-content/uploads/INR18650P26A-V2-80087.pdf
Links to English reviews: Bench-test-results-molicel-p26a-35a-2600mah-18650-only-25a-but-beats-vtc5a
At least these things are taken into account when using the battery!
The most important thing is to ensure that the battery does not short-circuit! Keep the batteries away from each other and metal parts. We also provide battery cases for safe storage and transport: https:// proakku .en/product department/batteries/battery accessories/
If your battery does not have a protective circuit, remember the battery safety and correct use of the battery! Li-Ion batteries contain a lot of energy and can even explode or ignite when used incorrectly.
- Use a high-quality charger to charge at the latest when the battery reaches 4.2V voltage.
- Always perform charging under supervision
- Do not disassemble the battery below the lowest discharge voltage (usually approx. 2.5V)
- Do not exceed the maximum charging current of the battery
- Do not exceed the maximum discharge current of the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery
- Do not attempt to remove parts from the battery or otherwise mechanically
- Do not exceed the maximum permissible battery temperature when charging or
- Do not use batteries with a damaged cover
- Do not attempt to remove the metal parts of the
- Do not let the battery get wet
- Do not connect cables or connectors to the battery with a standard soldering
- Store batteries so that they do not touch each other
- If your device has more than 1 battery, always use and charge them together