The Ampking 3000 mAh 40A 18650 battery is designed for use in e-cigarette modes and other devices that need high power. The ampking 3000 mAh battery is capable of up to 40A discharge current and maintains its charge very well (self-discharge is very small). The Ampking AKVTC6 battery is also lightweight and has a high energy density.
Pro-akku .com recommendation
- maximum continuous discharge current recommended: 15A
- Maximum operating power recommended by us: 45W
Specifications: Ampking 3000 mAh 40A 18650 battery
- Nominal capacity: 3000 mAh
- Minimum capacity: – mAh
- Rated voltage: 3.6V
- Normal charging: 2.00A continuous current to 4.25V.
- Maximum charging voltage: 4.25
- Maximum charging current: 5.00A continuous charging, 6.0A pulse charging
- Lowest cut-off voltage when disassembling: 2.00V.
- Maximum continuous discharge current with 30A to 80°C thermal cut-out, without flap cutting 15A
- Dimensions: 65.0mm x 18.5mm
- Weight: 45.8 g
- Reloaded again: 500 times when decompression 10.00A continuous, with at least 60% remaining of capacity.
- Chemistry: IMR
Note! At least remember these things when using batteries!
- This battery does not have a protective circuit that would prevent the battery from overcharging or overcharging. Therefore, remember to use the battery correctly! Li-Ion batteries contain a lot of energy and can even explode or ignite when used incorrectly.
- At least these things should be noted:
- Use a high-quality charger to charge the charger at the latest when the battery reaches 4.2V voltage.
- Always perform charging under supervision
- Do not disassemble the battery below 2.5V
- Do not exceed the maximum charging current of the battery
- Do not exceed the maximum discharge current of the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery
- Do not attempt to remove parts from the battery or otherwise mechanically
- Do not exceed the maximum permissible battery temperature when charging or
- Do not use batteries with a damaged cover
- Do not attempt to remove the metal parts of the
- Do not let the battery get wet
- Do not connect cables or connectors to the battery with a standard soldering
- Store batteries so that they do not touch each other
- If your device has more than one battery, always use and charge them together